Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cooch ball: I know not what this is

I didn't even know what this was until I saw that someone had hit my blog searching for it. I still don't know what this is. Urban Dictionary says a cooch ball is "When your vaginal area has been been so torn up, it is swolen and appears as a ball between the legs." Then it gives an example.

"Matt: Damn taylor, you must be a slut!

Taylor: Why do you say that?

Matt: You have a huge cooch ball"

Putting aside the glaringly obvious spelling, capitalization and punctuation errors that let me feel all superior, I find this definition unhelpful. Sometimes I think people just make this shit up. I've known a lot of sluts in my time, and not a single one has had her cooch grow four sizes bigger.

If the person who searched for "cooch ball" is still here, get yer ass over here and explain this whatthefuckery.

2 comments: